I am sending in my own design, what way do you need it and where do i upload it?
- We will need your design to be sent as a high res 300 dpi Pdf file with vector logos and text as outlines, preferably at half the actual stand size to ensure photo quality.
- Please contact us for templates, we would be happy to provide one free of charge 3D mockup for Pop-Up, Flexiwall and ISOframe Stand designs.
- Any size artwork can be uploaded to our FTP site: CLICK HERE
What files do i need to send you for my design?
- We will need vector logos to be sent as EPS or Pdf files and high resolution images for enlarging.
How long will it take to produce my stand?
- Normal production is within 5 working days following receipt/sign off of artwork, however we will always do our best to accommodate urgent requests!
I am exhibiting abroad, do you have a stand suitable for hand luggage?
- Our Focus Mini Tabletop Pull-up Stands are perfect for hand luggage they are available in sizes A3 & A4 and individually boxed.
Can i use my existing frame with new graphics
- We would be able to produce graphics but we would probably need to get your stand to check sizes.
Would an isoframe or flexiframe suit me best?
- Depending on your needs both systems have their merits.
- The ISOframe offers unlimited flexibility but works best with curves. Actually it looks far more impressive curved than when used straight. It is ideal for a user who needs to use a display in many different situations as it can be flexed or used as separate sections at will.
- On the other hand the Flexiwall works really well when used straight and we have created fantastic 8m straight backdrops using it. It can also be re-configured but has a lesser extent of flexibility.
- It all depends on your requirements and of course available budget!